NAPS Review Mar. 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAPS Review Mar. 2015

Just received my 4th order from this company. Gear is g2g and the site kept me current during the process. Awaiting my next two orders.

**** Edited BY MrBig ****
    MrBig
    Last edited by MrBig; 03-02-2015, 10:00 AM. Reason: No talk of ETA

I just received another order from Naps last week everything went as smooth as usual thanks Naps!!

Comment

Nice to hear bros!
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Well all i can say about naps at this point is disappointing.. I have been waiting on an order that was supposedly shipped late January. And another that was shipped mid February. All i get from customer service is a bunch of the same. Wait, wait, and oh yea... wait some more.

Comment

I have received2 orders great service getting ready to place another!!! Very happy
          GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

I am with Nes T on that one, I made a fairly decent order and well over a month later I feel like I am getting the run around.... no tracking number, no answers, no nothing.... Naps gave me a promise that if I dont get my gear in a week that they will resend regardless. However, that makes me think they never sent anything and that they are waiting to restock. P.S. Has anyone ever heard of Desma having a lab in Greece?? Or from an online retailer buying directly from Desma?? That is news to me??

Comment

This order is taking a little longer they received my funds on the 10th and still processing usually don't have to wait this long for a tracking number
              GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Working...
              X