Cutting Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting Cycle

Was wondering what a good cutting stack is to do? I was gonna order the intermediate cutting stack on naps..what are your thoughts on this? I want the stack to be pretty stout. I have taken cycles in the past also. Please help any info is greatly appreciated!!! thanks again
    BIGMIKE731
    Last edited by BIGMIKE731; 02-25-2015, 07:04 PM.

Here you go brother..............

CUTTING CYCLES

Any stack can work as both a bulker or cutter as diet plays the most important part in deciding this, some compounds are simply preferred for one or the other for certain properties. Ex. D-bol=massive water retention, Winny=dry, lean gains

First cutting cycle...Test only

Week 1-8 50-75mg Test Prop ED or 100-150mg EOD (ideally ED not EOD)
    PCT (2 Days after last shot)
    Same PCT as above. Clomid and Nolva

Possible additions...

Week 1-8 Nolva 10mg ED (if you are prone to gyno)

For cutting, less bloat is desirable, as such Test Prop is the choice to go with. Idealy, it should be shot ED though results can still be seen with EOD jabs.

Second cutting stack...add 1 new item

Week 1-8 75mg Test Prop ED or 150mg EOD (ideally ED not EOD)
    Week 3-8 50mg Winny ED
    PCT (2 Days after last shot/tab)

Possible additions...

Again, Test Prop with the addition of some Winny for its "hardening" effect. For Winny, the route of its administration is entriely up to you. Many users report Winny to be a very annoying/burning compound to pin. As such, though the bioavailability will decrease slightly, oral administration is better unless you have something to dilute the Winny with such as your daily Test Prop injection.

Third cutting stack...add 1 new item

Week 1-8 50-75mg Test Prop ED or 150mg EOD (ideally ED not EOD)
    Week 1-8 50mg Tren Acetate ED or 100mg EOD
    PCT (2 Days after last shot of Prop, 3 days after last shot of Tren)

Test Prop and Tren Ace can be used as a cutter, but the Test/Tren combo is so strong that you can bulk like crazy while droping some bf% as Tren seems to have some properties that help with VAT fat burning (as does Anavar).

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

With that said...as you can tell most of the cycles utilize many of the same compounds. Other compounds can be used to replace some such as...Anadrol in place of D-bol for more experienced users. More exotic/expensive compounds such as Anavar would be a great addition to just about any cycle. Also there are many different esters of almost all of the injectable steroids...they can be substituted in the place of their cousins already listed with the appropriate pinning schedule revisions. (Ex. Tren Enth in place of Tren Acetate or Nandrolone Phenylprop in place of Deca).

Comment

Thank you! information is greatly appreciated! The stack on Napsgear should work then, may also add some win to it. Again Thank you. I'll take anymore info you have as well.

Comment

My pleasure,Keep it posted,

Comment

I got gp test enanthate and generic anadrol but I haven't heard anyone recomend them together. Does this sound okay to you guys jw

Comment

twinboy, NO, the Anadrol is used for adding size, the side effect are very great with this oral. It's one of the strongest orals there is. don't use that for cutting! Most of the guys here would suggest a short ester AAS for cutting such as Testosterone Propionate, Trenbolone Acetate, Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) and Masteron are all good. The only oral I would suggest would be Winstrol.
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Preciate it mr big

Comment

Winny from napsgear

I have been using the winny dragon pharma 50mg and they are legit. They have them on sale this week only get it while it last. Napsgear will always be the place to get it. They send it discreet and very professionally packaged must trust place to go. Thanks naps
                http://napsgear.net/customers_boards_banner_1846.gif

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
                  Here you go brother..............

CUTTING CYCLES

Any stack can work as both a bulker or cutter as diet plays the most important part in deciding this, some compounds are simply preferred for one or the other for certain properties. Ex. D-bol=massive water retention, Winny=dry, lean gains

First cutting cycle...Test only

Week 1-8 50-75mg Test Prop ED or 100-150mg EOD (ideally ED not EOD)
                  PCT (2 Days after last shot)

Possible additions...

For cutting, less bloat is desirable, as such Test Prop is the choice to go with. Idealy, it should be shot ED though results can still be seen with EOD jabs.

Second cutting stack...add 1 new item

Week 1-8 75mg Test Prop ED or 150mg EOD (ideally ED not EOD)
                  Week 3-8 50mg Winny ED
                  PCT (2 Days after last shot/tab)

Possible additions...

Again, Test Prop with the addition of some Winny for its "hardening" effect. For Winny, the route of its administration is entriely up to you. Many users report Winny to be a very annoying/burning compound to pin. As such, though the bioavailability will decrease slightly, oral administration is better unless you have something to dilute the Winny with such as your daily Test Prop injection.

Third cutting stack...add 1 new item

Week 1-8 50-75mg Test Prop ED or 150mg EOD (ideally ED not EOD)
                  Week 1-8 50mg Tren Acetate ED or 100mg EOD
                  PCT (2 Days after last shot of Prop, 3 days after last shot of Tren)

Test Prop and Tren Ace can be used as a cutter, but the Test/Tren combo is so strong that you can bulk like crazy while droping some bf% as Tren seems to have some properties that help with VAT fat burning (as does Anavar).

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

With that said...as you can tell most of the cycles utilize many of the same compounds. Other compounds can be used to replace some such as...Anadrol in place of D-bol for more experienced users. More exotic/expensive compounds such as Anavar would be a great addition to just about any cycle. Also there are many different esters of almost all of the injectable steroids...they can be substituted in the place of their cousins already listed with the appropriate pinning schedule revisions. (Ex. Tren Enth in place of Tren Acetate or Nandrolone Phenylprop in place of Deca).
                  Nice advice Brother

Comment

Working...
                  X