Ronny T & Italian Muscle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronny T & Italian Muscle

Hey guys,just wanted to give you a heads up on a couple of boards issues.I tried to pm you but the same issue seems to be affecting that as well.

When I try to quote a poster,a window opens but no quoted material appears.So it will only allow you to post a normal reply without the quote.

Also,the same thing happens when I try to edit a thread I started.A window appears but no material shows up to edit.

Lastly the pm,when I tried to pm Ronny,I can write the pm but there is nowhere to write the subject of the pm so it wont let me send the pm.

Not sure if you guys are aware of it or are working on it so I figured id hit you up.

F.I.S.T.

Ok, thanks for heads up. Let me forward over these issues to Admin, and get this fixed ASAP!

Comment

You're welcome.Glad to help.

Comment

Any word yet guys? Its driving me crazy.LMAO

Comment

It works here, bro

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
          Hey guys,just wanted to give you a heads up on a couple of boards issues.I tried to pm you but the same issue seems to be affecting that as well.

When I try to quote a poster,a window opens but no quoted material appears.So it will only allow you to post a normal reply without the quote.

Also,the same thing happens when I try to edit a thread I started.A window appears but no material shows up to edit.

Lastly the pm,when I tried to pm Ronny,I can write the pm but there is nowhere to write the subject of the pm so it wont let me send the pm.

Not sure if you guys are aware of it or are working on it so I figured id hit you up.

F.I.S.T.

Comment

editting

I tried to edit, but it won't save the editted post..
            Attached Files

Comment

I forwarded over the concerns, just havent heard back yet.. Im not sure if we still have a tech guy or not anymore.. Ever since the board crashed or had that attack, seems the board has issues for some members and not others..

Comment

I thought it might be due to my secure browser but I wanted to make sure.

Oh well ,what can you do?LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
                  I forwarded over the concerns, just havent heard back yet.. Im not sure if we still have a tech guy or not anymore.. Ever since the board crashed or had that attack, seems the board has issues for some members and not others..
                  I noticed this too. I can contact the tech guy if needed. Let me know, bro
                  Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

That would be nice. I already reported several board issues, but hé...

Comment

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
                      I noticed this too. I can contact the tech guy if needed. Let me know, bro
                      I am in contact with the right person for the tech issues. I am making a list right now, and sending it over immediately. Please, if anyone sees something or something isnt working right, please post up or send me a PM or anyone of the Mods, and will get it taken care of. No reason we should be having issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
                        I am in contact with the right person for the tech issues. I am making a list right now, and sending it over immediately. Please, if anyone sees something or something isnt working right, please post up or send me a PM or anyone of the Mods, and will get it taken care of. No reason we should be having issues.
                        yes I have a problem IM, i dont like rodents and i see one smiling at me. sup bro.

Comment

Well at least I know its not just me.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by myosaurus View Post
                            yes I have a problem IM, i dont like rodents and i see one smiling at me. sup bro.
                            We have some rats up in this bitch? I hope not..

Comment

Working...
                            X