Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About To Place An Order? Post Your Upcoming Cycle Plans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About To Place An Order? Post Your Upcoming Cycle Plans!

Hey Bros,

Anyone looking to place an order in the near future? Lets hear your cycle plans! What you are looking to achieve/goals with it, etc.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

I have a two-part cycle planned, one for getting my body fat down and another for bulking.

Cutting fat:
    GP Clen
    GP T3
    Metformin
    Planning to alternate 2 weeks Clen 40 mcg ED, 2 weeks T3 25-75 mcg ED (adjusted to personal tolerance) with Metformin 250-500mg before lunch and dinner.

Bulk:
    500mg GP Test E (250mg 3.5 days apart) Weeks 1-10
    30mg GP Dbol Weeks 1-4
    HCG 250 IU twice a week
    GP Nolva / GP Clomid PCT
    GP Arimidex on hand

Could use some advice on the PCT dosing - this will be my first cycle and while I've done lots of research, everywhere has different dosages suggested.

My stats: 33 yrs old, 20% bf (won't start the second phase of my plan till I'm at least down to 15 or less). 5'7" 170 lbs. Not interested in being the hulk, just want some strength gains and to add a bit of mass. My expectations are not super high. If I can get down to 10-15% bf, add 8-10 lbs of LBM and increase my strength by 5-10% I'll be happy.

Comment

Hey Bro,

Nice cycle you have posted for a first cycle. Have you used Clen/T3/Metformin before or is this your first cycle with those also? You should not have any issues with bringing down your BF% down to 15% to start your other cycle. If you start bulking immediately after getting your BF % down, you will most likely increase it as you start your bulk cycle. Depending on diet while you bulk. There are many different methods to obtaining what you are looking for. Adding different products that can assist with getting lean.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks Liquid. I am actually thinking of ditching the Metformin (have heard too much about nasty sides), and adding Winny 50mg ED to the cutting cycle.

Question: If I do 40 days on the cutting program above (T3/Clen/Winny) alternating the T3 and Clen every 2 weeks with the Winny everyday, can I safely go straight into the bulking cycle (Test E 10wks/Dbol wks 1-4/HCG 250IU twice a week/Adex on hand) and then do my PCT (Clomid/Nolva) at the very end?

Comment

Waiting on my first order of Test Cyponate, and anastrozale. Plus the wife wanted something to help us with the extra fat we can't get rid of with our diet and working out that we do so I talked to Mr. Big, and he recommended clenbuterol. So I put in a second order for it as well as more test and anastrozle can't wait!!!
          GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Just received my first order: Test cyp. and anastrozole. Taking 1.5 ml of test and .5 anastrozole EOD. Then when my second order comes in will add in the clenbuterol.and will also be taking benedryl to help with the receptors as I've heard and read from people ( Mr. Big, & F.I.S.T.) on the site.not looking to gain a bunch of muscle I'm 45 and a little too late for that but want to get this Bf down to something awesome.
            GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

hi everybody i'm still thinking about which way should i go for my firts cycle if anybodygot any recommendations i want use needle i am 35 years old 5'8 f 220 lbi am looking for a cutt cycle

Comment

hey guys. I placed an order about that shipped out about a week ago. im planning on running GP Andromix 1-10, GP Equipiose 1-10, GP Dbol 1-4, with arimidex .5 EOD 1-4 and on hand as needed. I have ran this exact cycle before and the tren + arimidex seems to cut out the water/estro sides from the dbol. ive been using gear on and off about 4 yrs but this is my first time with naps. is GP gtg? I have tried GP test E and it was gtg. at half the price on everything I was getting from a friend I had to give them a try. I cant wait to get the liquid gold :drooling:

Comment

I try napsgear 11 years ago for first time...
                  I'm a costumer for life never had to go anywhere else as they are the best for me.....
                  Biggest selection of aas in the net.....and halve price deal of the week...
                  I got two cycle halve price
                  And all gear I buy right now in geneza pharmaceutical
                  Hope that helps

Comment

I received my package yesterday. evevrything so far gtg. thanks naps!

Comment

Working...
                    X