newby on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newby on here

whats up fellows?!?! new to the site, hoping to learn a little bit and meet new people.

welcome to JM, bro

Comment

Hey what's up fellas? I'm a newbie on this site as well, and I'm looking to learn and educate myself on building muscle and mass. I'm looking to start a cycle but I don't know what to choose for a first time cycle? Please feel free to respond if your educated about Mutiple cycles.

Comment

Welcome bro
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Welcome to JM.

Comment

Hey bud, it's like this. A lot guys on here have studied for a long time on this subject. When you come in and post a question like this, it's like we're all going into the classroom to take a test and we've all studied for it but you. Then you want to look over at the guy next to and ask him to cheat off his test that he studied all night long (in this case years) to pass. That's just a turn off. Now lets say that there's 20 questions on the test and you ask for the answer to question #12, #15 and #20. Now people know that you at least studied for the test and are more willing to give you some answers because they know that your just stuck on a few questions and not the entire test. Now all this goes out the window if you're HOT chick, just like in school, they always get to cheat of my test!

Look around this site. There's plenty of stickies and info. It's all there. Come back and post more specific questions.
            Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

That was for Newbie. Didn't post the quote.
              Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Working...
              X