Happy New Year to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year to me!

Ordered recently... Status says shipped now! Mad excited, as this is my 2nd cycle, I leared alot the first time around, and know I will get much more out of this one. I was wondering, how many days total did some of you guys gifts arrive? Just a number.... 10 days, 365 days, 16 days, 15minutes?

Nice job bro! What is your cycle going to look like?

As far as arrival times, that's something not to be discussed in the open forums. While I understand your point behind it, it's best not to give any info out. Better for all of us.

What are you doing different this cycle from your last? What is your goals etc?

Thanks bro!
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

First time was around four years ago. I ran 400 mg Test E, and 500mg deca for ten weeks. Had excellent results for a light cycle, I carry a lot of natural bodyweight. Didn't do any PCT as I hadn't took the time to educate myself yet. This time around I will be doing ten weeks again, But will be running 500mg Test E, 500mg deca, and 300mg Eq each week. Will start 100mg per day clomid 2 weeks after last pin, short sauna sessions, Zinc, vitamin A, and D to try and get my balls going again. I'm about 6'0 250, at about 18-20% BF. I don't want to add any weight, but to just but to just turn over what I do have. I'm also 6months post op on shoulder surgeries on both shoulders, I'm able to workout again, and although I'll still be going easy on my shoulder workouts I hope to rebuild and heal them up mainly.

Comment

Working...
      X