Naps pre-designed stacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps pre-designed stacks

debating on trying Naps pre-designed oral-only stack... the description has 2 diffrenet lengths 6 week and 8 week guessing its a typo... Has anyone tried this and what kind of gains should I expect. $145. is not too bad for a first time try..

tems included: 3 x GP Methan 50, 3 x GP Proviron, 2 Liv-52.

Length: 6 weeks

Layout:
    Weeks 1-8 50 mg GP Methan50 per day
    Weeks 1-8 25 mg GP Proviron per day
    Weeks 1-8 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day.

This is an 8 week oral only stack for those looking to add some mass and strength while avoiding injections. The GP Methan50 is a powerful oral steroid and the proviron will add some extra androgen to the mix while helping to suppress estrogen and free up the amount of testosterone in the body. The Liv-52 is included to keep the liver healthy during the 8 weeks of C-17 use. Starting on day 1, take half tablet of GP Methan50, 1 GP Proviron , and 1 Liv-52 about an hour before your workout. Before bed, take 2 more Liv-52 and another half tablet of GP Methan50. Do this for 8 weeks, and continue to take the Liv-52 for 10 days after the end of the cycle.

guess no one has tried this ?

Comment

Not a good first cycle in my opinion. How old are you? How many years training? Stats?
      I personally don't like these type of oral only cycles because they will shut down your natural testosterone production and your not taking any test for that. You also don't have a pct planned to get your natural test to kick back in. You would probably lose your gains because of this.
      The only oral cycle only I would do, and I'm not exactly recommending it, is 3 weeks on 3 weeks off like some athletes do.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Paul thanks for your input... Im 47 and have been training for 2 years. I'm 5'10" and weight 240lbs. Naturally not all muscle so I'm looking to lose body fat and gain lean muscle. I don't mind my weight but sure would like to be more toned. At my age I'm looking for an extra help in achieving my goals.

Comment

whats a typical 3 week on 3 week off cycle consist of ?

Comment

Hmmm...no body tried it at home
            mesothelioma trial attorney
            best mesothelioma lawyers
            mesothelioma personal injury lawyers
            mesothelioma settlement amounts
            mesothelioma lawsuit

Comment

Originally posted by tapanrack View Post
              whats a typical 3 week on 3 week off cycle consist of ?
              At your age bud go get labs done to see where your natural testosterone is even at. I'm betting it's nice and low. Labs are the only way you'll find out and at your age you'll get test prescribed to ya.

Comment

Working...
              X