Stupid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid question

This is a stupid question but I just want to make sure. I'm doing a cycle of 500mg/wk of test e for 10 weeks. Now will 2 vials give me my full 10 weeks or will I be short on my last shot? I heard you can't get everything out of a vial. Is this true?

This is my first cycle by the way.

Comment

If the test is 250mgs /ml u will have enough to do 500 MG's for ten weeks and as far as not being able to get it all out of the vial ya its true but the amount that's left in there is hardly noticeable good luck

Comment

Figure it this way, 250mgs per 1ml and each vial is 10ml, then 250 x 10 = 2500mgs per vial and you have (2) vials. So that's a total of 5000mgs. You need 500 mgs a week so 5000mgs/500mgs = (10) or 10 weeks at 500mgs per week. See. Simple.
        Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

It will be close you lose a little each time you pin. It stays in the plastic part of the needle. So if you pin twice a week that is 20 pins after 10 weeks. You will likely be a little short on last pin.

Comment

Originally posted by grayyarg1 View Post
            It will be close you lose a little each time you pin. It stays in the plastic part of the needle. So if you pin twice a week that is 20 pins after 10 weeks. You will likely be a little short on last pin.
            This.
            But does not matter if your last pin is .9ml or .8ml.
            Dont forget the PCT !

Comment

Originally posted by grayyarg1 View Post
              This.
              But does not matter if your last pin is .9ml or .8ml.
              Dont forget the PCT !

Comment

Originally posted by juicefreak View Post
                This is a stupid question but I just want to make sure. I'm doing a cycle of 500mg/wk of test e for 10 weeks. Now will 2 vials give me my full 10 weeks or will I be short on my last shot? I heard you can't get everything out of a vial. Is this true?
                Stupid questions doesn't exists.
                Read some of the answers and figure it out.
                Hardcore (labs) 2 the bone

Comment

Working...
                X