No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried Vida health coaching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Vida health coaching?

Hello,

Has anyone downloaded and tried Vida health coaching? I just read about them and thinking about trying it out.

I use MFP, haven't tried Vida yet.

Comment

Yes, I’ve been using Vida, there just launched recently but offer excellent health coaching services that have amazingly made me to lose a bunch of weight (about 15 pounds in 6 weeks). They set me up with a health coach to figure out my health goals, diet plans, and easy exercise routines. I tried it because the first week was free but I pay $15/wk now and it’s worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by torimartin View Post
        Hello,

Has anyone downloaded and tried Vida health coaching? I just read about them and thinking about trying it out.
        I just got an email from Vida that they're running a holiday promotion. I signed up for 3 months: vida.com/holidaygift. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Comment

I got a lot of friends who are freak when it comes to their weight so I almost always hear a lot of programs about weight loss when we have our chitchat and MFP and Vida were no different. Most of my friends have recommended me to use MFP. I have seen the program but I still wasn't able to try it myself. Vida on the other hand is a bit interesting. They have this personal coach that communicates with you through your mobile and I think it's a pretty clever idea. I am leaning towards this program for now. We'll see once I get started.

Comment

I also agreed with user "jamsonleo" that haven't tried Vida yet so no any thing more about
            mesothelioma trial attorney
            best mesothelioma lawyers
            mesothelioma personal injury lawyers
            mesothelioma settlement amounts
            mesothelioma lawsuit

Comment

Working...
            X