Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A random request/favour to help a friend

Hi Guys,

Its been a while since ive been on JM. Had a business go under and been really busy restarting another so sadly my training has been cast aside for a while. getting back into it now again. So good to be back lifting.

Anyway, I have a random favour to ask to anyone feeling kind today. Ive been following a feench rapper called Over N7 on youtube for several years and become quite friendly with him online and he has just released his first album. Im trying to help him gain some recognition.
    If anyone feels kind and doing me a huge favour and clicking the following youtube link and then clicking "like" id be so grateful. The more likes the better youtube will show him in results and as its his first album he is still pretty unknown. Anyway guys, i appreciate this may not be most of your styles of music but for those of you who like rap or just feel like doing a good turn it would be much appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JojnsP-0eo0

Also anyone who feels like sharing this link on facebook if you have friends who might like it that would be cool.

Hope no one thinks im being cheeky asking just trying to help out a mate.

Thanks Guys

It's nice to see you helping someone. I just liked the vid on YouTube.

Comment

I am going to share it

Comment

Working...
      X