6'1"
    212lb

5 previous cycles :
    Test Prop 150 eod / Tren A 150 eod
    Test Prop 150 eod / NPP 150 eod
    Test E 500 wk / Deca 500 wk
    Test prop 125 eod / winny 70mg/day
    Test E 500 wk

All were run successfully with proper ai's/caber/pct etc . . .

Looking to run a pretty basic winter cycle and wanted to give Sust a run. Some say inject twice/week. Other Every 3 days.

Basically looking for input from anyone with a similar cycle history who has run Sust. Right now I am thinking of running GP Sust 270 and injecting 1ml on MON/WED/FRI. I know that is 810mg of test a week which is on the high end. My goal is a lean bulk so I may add winny at the back end with a strong emphasis on cardio and a extremely clean diet.

Thanks in advance for any input !

Please let me know any thoughts. My goals

I personally like Sust and have run it dozens of times. With your experience I don't see a problem with shooting 3 times a week. Just keep track of the sides and you can always decrease the dose to find your sweet spot. You may want to add some Equipose and get even more out of your lean bulk cycle. Just a thought..

Comment

I run gp sust with DECA and dbol for bulking works good every time

Comment

Originally posted by c-monster View Post
        I run gp sust with DECA and dbol for bulking works good every time
        At what does?

Comment

How much of each did you run ? I was thinking 270mg sust E3D ( think thats like 725mg/wk) 500mg Deca/wk and 40mg DBol day for first 4-6 weeks

Comment

U can run the dust in 2 shots along with the deca I do 540 test 500 deca and 50 MG's of dbol u get great gains from this

Comment

U can always adjust the test if u want I would start there good luck

Comment

Working...
              X