Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chubby dude looking for where to start

Folks,

New guy here, starting to look forward to getting back in shape with help. Problem is where to begin. I do go to the gym now, do a few sets and run on the treadmill for half hour.

Current stats are 38y/o 5'10 208LB 33% BMI... Desk jockey in rough shape. I'm looking to bulk up and shed this fat. Can someone be kind enough to shed some advice on where to start and products what they would recommend. I'm also Type 2 diabetic on Metformin and humilin.

Thanks in advance

Start by getting ur diet in check don't worry about lifting any weights just yet u need to do cardio everyday if a half hour ain't enough go to a full hour once u get this straight u will drop weight just remember there is no magic pill or injectable that will just cut that fat of u good luck

Comment

I don't completely disagree with c monster, but i've always been a firm believer of lifting no matter what shape. cardio and diet are key for cutting fat, but building muscle also stimulates the metabolism. Google stronglifts 5x5. Simple program and you can easily track your progress. I still use it once or twice a year to break up the routines, but it's great for beginners.

Comment

Working...
      X