motorcycle accident what to do..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motorcycle accident what to do..

I went down on my motorcycle saturday. I'm in enough pain where I can't workout. Hopefully it won't be more than a week or two. Since I can't workout I was wondering what I should do about diet. I had been eating more trying to put on size. I am not on a cycle at the moment. Should I continue eating more or wait until I'm back in gym. It sucks because I was just about at my strongest ever and starting to break personal records. I just don't want to fall to far behind.
    sigpic

Just take it easy bro, stay at home and heal, dont eat too much and so you get fat.

Comment

I would suggest you to take rest at home and don't give strain to your body so avoid workout for some days. Eat very light food and eat after every 4 hours.
      http://glocaluniversity.edu.in/

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. I think you're gonna be the best judge of what to do ultimately. Everyone's body types are so different. I know if I continued to hit the feed bag for a few weeks without working out I would easily put on body fat. Others may not have that issue.

Comment

Allow your body to heal and take moderate foods for a while, make sure it's high in protein.

Comment

Working...
          X