Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Board - Travel Question

Hello all,

I will try my best not to keep everyone’s eyes from rolling in the back of your heads with another newb post and questions. So first, I want to thank everyone here for their wealth of knowledge and passion of science regarding gear.

I have spent some time reading before my first post, especially the Stickies on this Forum and specifically posts from RonnyT and MrBig (and numerous others of course).

With that being said, I am 40years old. 4 years ago I was 243lbs and got myself down to 196lbs in diet and training. Next week I am getting tested for my testosterone levels by a family doctor. He may prescribe me Test, or he may not pending blood test results weeks from now. However, if he does decide to put me on Test; he may only prescribe me less than 300mg/wk and as mentioned by ODB’s findings, this may not be very beneficial to me. So I am planning in advance.

Based on suggestions here and also welcome for critiquing, here is what I am considering for my 1st cycle:

Week 1-10: Test Enth 250mg ‘Every 3 days’ (GP)
    Week 1-12: Anastrozole (Arimidex) 0.25mg ‘Every Other Day’ (reduced to 0.125mg EOD in last week) (GP)
    Week 3-10: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin 250iu ‘3X/week’ (??)

While finishing up the Anastrozole in weeks 10-12 and being off the Test-E for two weeks, I will begin the PCT on week 13 with:

PCT Option of Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulator
    Week 13: Nolva 20mg 2x/day (GP)
    Week 14-16: Nolva 20mg/day

Now here come the questions…

What are your suggestions about someone who travels for work frequently throughout the week and is not able to meet the requirements of some injections? I typically travel Tuesday-Friday and it is 90% via airlines. The rest is a driving commute which I am not worried about.

For example, if I chose to go with the optional ancilliaries of HCG 250iu 3X/wk? I am not taking a chance on bringing them on an airline, even in checked luggage. So what are your thoughts about taking 375iu twice a week, when I am home and able to? I would assume that I would be able to bring the Nolva and Anastrozole with me as I’ve brought supplement pills in a GNC container and they never questioned it. However, I would hate to be wrong! Assumption is the first step to incompetence! Anyone had any personal experience in this area?

Again.. thank you for taking the time in reading the lengthy post and I appreciate everyone’s feedback.
Working...
X