16 Spinach Leaves,cleaned and dried
    4 Slices of Low-Fat Mozzarella Cheese
    8 Slices of Turkey Bacon
    1/4 Tsp of Olive Oil
    I Can of Diced Tomatoes,Italian Style

Directions:

Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

Clean and wash chicken breasts thoroughly. Take a single chicken breast and almost cut it in half at the thickest point. (Do not cut the chicken breast all the way through) Fold back the flap, place two (2) leaves of spinach on the bottom half of the breast, now place the mozzarella cheese on the spinach and another 2 leaves of spinach on top of the cheese. Fold flap over to cover spinach and cheese. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Open a package of sliced bacon, place one end of the bacon at the top most part of the chicken breast and secure it to the chicken with a toothpick. Wrap the slice of bacon diagonally around the breast until it ends. Get another slice of bacon and secure the two ends together and the chicken with a toothpick. Continue to wrap the bacon diagonally until it ends. Secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.

Make sure grills have been cleaned and well oiled with Olive Oil. Place chicken diagonally on medium grill. Cook 4-6 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from grill, place in saute pan and top with diced tomatoes and place in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove chicken from oven, place on counter to rest for approximately 8-10 minutes.

Served with garlic baked potatoes.

Nutritional Info: (Without garlic baked potatoes)
    Per Serving

Calories: 244
    Protein: 40g
    Carbs: 3g
    Total Fat: 8g
    Sodium: 400mg
    Cholesterol: 92mg
    Dietary Fiber: 0.9g

Attached Files

Had this again today.

Comment

Looks awesome. Going to make it this weekend. Thanks!

Comment

What is F.I.S.T?

Comment

I look forward to your review Faith2002.

Thanks for reading it and for the reply.

Comment

Well made the chicken this weekend. And I have to say it was great. My girlfriend and I both thought it was delicious. Thanks for the recipe. Have a picture but having trouble trying to upload it.

Comment

Awesome Faith2002.Im happy to hear you liked it so much.Always happy to hear when others try the recipes I post and like them as much as I do.

If you continue to have trouble posting the pic,hit me up in a pm and i'll see if I can walk you thru it.

Comment

Working...
              X