Hygetropin gone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygetropin gone??

The Chinese SDFA is trying to stop export of Chinese Growth Hormone to Europe/USA. They succeeded with Jintropin and now all three sources of Hygetropin, the yelloetop (from Dr lin again) and the brown top from Zhongshan are no longer available. Zhongshan also had Riptropin and those are gone also. But where is demand, there will be someone offering. Very soon we will be able to buy from Hygetropin from Hong Kong ..lol.. The cat and the mouse.. I'll keep you informed

The website is on http://www.hygetropin.com.hk/ ..next week the anti-counterfeit system will be operational and in a few weeks, the trusted brand will be available again..

Comment

there is a new hygetropin on the market each week. why would we believe .com.hk is "trusted" brand? especially since is not true that dr lin hyge is out and neither zhongshan products... riptropin still available to buy and gray tops from zhongshan.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
        The Chinese SDFA is trying to stop export of Chinese Growth Hormone to Europe/USA. They succeeded with Jintropin and now all three sources of Hygetropin, the yelloetop (from Dr lin again) and the brown top from Zhongshan are no longer available. Zhongshan also had Riptropin and those are gone also. But where is demand, there will be someone offering. Very soon we will be able to buy from Hygetropin from Hong Kong ..lol.. The cat and the mouse.. I'll keep you informed
        Is this true?????????? what is going on???? I never heard dr lin was gone from .cn?????? can someone please tell me if .cn is no longer good gh? Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          Is this true?????????? what is going on???? I never heard dr lin was gone from .cn?????? can someone please tell me if .cn is no longer good gh? Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X