Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

monster cycle definitely (getting ripped stack)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was why i stated in my 1st comment "not for beginners" - to each his own - i wish no harm on anyone.... you have a better way with the words then i do Pauliuch... great post

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
    ]1-20 test/eq 4ml a week
    1-10 tren 2ml a week
    1-10 anavar 100mg a day
    1-3 dbol 40mg a day
    1-20 clen 2 weeks on 2 off
    3-9 t3 no higher then 75mcg
    1-10 keto 2 weeks on 2 off
    12-18 winny 50 a day
    1-24 extemine AI half EOD
    20-24 nova 40/40/20/20
    20-24 Clomid 50/50/25/25
    19-24 hcg 5k / 2.5k / 1.5k / 1.5k / 1.5k / 1.5k .

Wow, this at 21 and it's your 6th cycle. Looks like your on orals pretty much the whole cycle. We all have our own opinions and most of us try to criticize in a constructive way based on experience or whatever we may have read or heard. That being said once you post your cycle here you have to expect us to voice our opinions which is kinda the reason for posting.
    At 21 this seems like your living for the moment and not thinking about future consequences. Say whatever you want at 21 you are a kid and this is a ridiculous cycle with a shit load of gear. If you have your IFBB Pro card already than I apologize because I guess you know what your doing. Look at Arnold when he was your age he was awesome and I don't know if he did gear then but it was nothing compared to what you want to do if you haven't started already. What are your cycles going to look like in 10 or 20 years? I'm 50 now and believe me it comes fast. I don't know if anyone on here is going to tell you "Great cycle man" which I'm sure you want to hear. At 21 your actually still naturally on gear with your hormones running wild. I say all this because I've known since the 70's how impressive one can look just with hard work and a huge diet. Sure once you get a bit older some juice is ok because it seems like most of us can't resist at least something.
    Well again, you post we voice our thoughts it's never personal. I just think it's great when I see a guy 50, 60 or more who still looks great and works out like an animal. I would like to see that for you too. I wish you luck though whatever you do.
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Working...
    X