Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Coleman - 2004 British Grand Prix Finals - DVD PICS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman - 2004 British Grand Prix Finals - DVD PICS!!!

Ronnie Coleman - 2004 British Grand Prix Finals - DVD PICS!!!

Here are DVD pics of Ronnie Coleman from the finals at the 2004 British Grand Prix. The man was just a straight up beast!!! He weight 296 lbs at the 2004 Mr. Olympia. So, I'm pretty sure he is 300 + lbs here.

MORE PICS -----> Ronnie Coleman - 2004 British Grand Prix Finals - DVD PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

Legends Of Bodybuilding

http://www.legendsofbodybuilding.com

Great share. This guy is indeed a beast. He's one of the best ever in my list.

Comment

In my opinion Ronnie Coleman is the best and if not for his injury and nerve damage issues I think his reign would've continued onwards for another few years. I'd like to see 'The Truth' Phil Heath stand beside this monster then the truth would truly be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by jrheajr View Post
        In my opinion Ronnie Coleman is the best and if not for his injury and nerve damage issues I think his reign would've continued onwards for another few years. I'd like to see 'The Truth' Phil Heath stand beside this monster then the truth would truly be exposed.
        I do love Ronnie but I think Phil Heath has a much nicer looking built. He's huge but doesn't have the freaky look or the big belly thing going on.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X