No announcement yet.

Minimal Dosage for HGH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally you run twice as much androgens vs anabolics. Thus twice as much testosterone as nandrolone. Then I would add an oral. The more regarded as “safe” such as anavar, or a massbuilder like dianabol to “tickle” the liver to release growth factors. For cutting mostly stano is used.
    Then I would start taking rhGH in a low dose, working your way up. Everyone is different, and everyone reacts different to AAS and GH. If you know how your body is working to 1-2 iu per day. I would start with 1 iu if you have never done this combo. Some get a stinging headache from a bigger does of GH. Then work it up to 4-8 iu/day. I know guys competing national level on this dose (8 iu). Of course these doses aren’t sufficient if you want to compete the Arnold or the mr.O.
    Control your bloodpressure, always be safe. Also try to control fluidretention. They are related oc.
    If the GH is good you should be able to sleep better and feel a numbing of the hands/fingers.
    Very important is that when you spent so much money and effort in chemical AID, you should not forget the most important anabolic called nutrition.
    Also try to stay relexed, sleep a lot, also short sleeps (powernaps) during the day when you can, and train in different ways to find out which trainings method fits best with your cycle.
    Please keep a log in this thread

Comment

thanks ronnyt - shot my 1st 2ius this morning (Aug 4th)
      Originally posted by RonnyT
      Normally you run twice as much androgens vs anabolics. Thus twice as much testosterone as nandrolone. Then I would add an oral. The more regarded as “safe” such as anavar, or a massbuilder like dianabol to “tickle” the liver to release growth factors. For cutting mostly stano is used.
      Then I would start taking rhGH in a low dose, working your way up. Everyone is different, and everyone reacts different to AAS and GH. If you know how your body is working to 1-2 iu per day. I would start with 1 iu if you have never done this combo. Some get a stinging headache from a bigger does of GH. Then work it up to 4-8 iu/day. I know guys competing national level on this dose (8 iu). Of course these doses aren’t sufficient if you want to compete the Arnold or the mr.O.
      Control your bloodpressure, always be safe. Also try to control fluidretention. They are related oc.
      If the GH is good you should be able to sleep better and feel a numbing of the hands/fingers.
      Very important is that when you spent so much money and effort in chemical AID, you should not forget the most important anabolic called nutrition.
      Also try to stay relexed, sleep a lot, also short sleeps (powernaps) during the day when you can, and train in different ways to find out which trainings method fits best with your cycle.
      Please keep a log in this thread
      http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

I started with Hygetropin back in March and for the first 3 weeks I ran 3iu's ED. I experienced some serious wrists and shoulder joint pains but noticed I was sleeping really well. The only side which I found hard to deal with was the mid day lethargy. I stayed at 3iu's for about 6 weeks total and by then I was starting to look very lean and vascular. At this point I bumped up to 4iu's and stayed at that dose for about 3 months. I added in in June 250mgs of Karachi sustenon twice a week and by mid July I had began being the talk of the gym I train at. The gains have been so subtle that I hadn't really noticed the muscle fullness along with the intense vascularity I had gotten. In the first week of August so far I've bumped up to 5iu's ED and experienced a little swollen areas around ankles and fingers and wrists just the same as when I first started. I really love the Hygetropin and what it has done for me so far. I've tried lots of gear in many combinations over the years and nothing has gave my body the look that im getting now from the Hygetropin, i wish I would've tried this HGH route long ago but it wasn't as readily available, so thanks NAPS for making such an awesome product available to the everyday guy such as myself and thanks also for the great service and support I've received over the years from you guys!!

Comment

what was your stats when u started HGH... at 3ius? (weight, age, height, body fat%)
          Originally posted by jrheajr View Post
          I started with Hygetropin back in March and for the first 3 weeks I ran 3iu's ED. I experienced some serious wrists and shoulder joint pains but noticed I was sleeping really well. The only side which I found hard to deal with was the mid day lethargy. I stayed at 3iu's for about 6 weeks total and by then I was starting to look very lean and vascular. At this point I bumped up to 4iu's and stayed at that dose for about 3 months. I added in in June 250mgs of Karachi sustenon twice a week and by mid July I had began being the talk of the gym I train at. The gains have been so subtle that I hadn't really noticed the muscle fullness along with the intense vascularity I had gotten. In the first week of August so far I've bumped up to 5iu's ED and experienced a little swollen areas around ankles and fingers and wrists just the same as when I first started. I really love the Hygetropin and what it has done for me so far. I've tried lots of gear in many combinations over the years and nothing has gave my body the look that im getting now from the Hygetropin, i wish I would've tried this HGH route long ago but it wasn't as readily available, so thanks NAPS for making such an awesome product available to the everyday guy such as myself and thanks also for the great service and support I've received over the years from you guys!!
          http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

How did this go for you?!? What are your results?!?

Comment

Working...
            X