My GHRP6 Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GHRP6 Experiment

So I've been feeling under the weather this week. My appetite has been awful. It's taking everything I have just to get my minimal amount of calories in. Right now, I don't feel like eating anything at all. I had my post training shake and honestly, I feel like I could go the rest of the night without eating. I just mixed up a vial of GHRP6 and injected 250mcg IM. I've used this stuff before and I think it helped but I don't know how much. Today will be a great test. I cooking up some jasmine rice and grass fed beef as we speak. Let's see what happens.....
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Good luck brother hope you feel better and get that appetite back on track

Comment

Thanks. It worked so good, I was beyond happy. Once again, I took 250mcg GHRP6 IM. My appetite was at zero. It didn't even take 10 minutes to begin feeling hunger pangs. I ended up eating all the rice and beef, which tasted delicious...it was like I hadn't eaten all day. Then I polished off 2 strips of golden oreo's, lol. I woke up this morning, once again, not hungry at all, took the same dose IM. It hasn't even been 10 minutes and my appetite is high. I feel like if I were to not eat, I would start getting those hunger pangs that make your stomach feel knotted up, making it hard to start eating. I gotta get some food in me, right away!! This meal is 10 egg whites, 2 bagels and 2 bananas, and 2 TBS natural peanut butter. I will have no problem getting it down, 50g protein, 140 carbs, 30-40g fat
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 02-19-2014, 12:09 PM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Now I have to figure out how to use all my peptides together. I have GHRP6, IGF LR3, Insulin, and Growth.
        The pulse of GHRP is about 30 min from what I understand, and there seems to be conflicting ideas as to whether insulin spikes blunt GH release. I'm not going to take a risk so I'll give 20 or 30 min before eating. Growth is active for about 4 hours, from what I understand. So heres roughly what I'm thinking. Im still playing around with this plan. Allows me 3x 250mcg GHRP, mostly for hunger, 10iu insulin, 40mcg igf, 4iu growth. The goal is to put together a plan that I can use for about the next 6 to 8 months
        WAKE UP 6:15AM
        6:10 GHRP6 250mcg
        6:30 eat protein/carbs, preparing for insulin
        6:45 2IU GH, 5iu humilin R

1:00pm 2iu GH, 5IU humilin R

4:45 IGF 40mcg
        5:00 train
        7:00 GHRP6, right after training, eat 25 min later
        10:00 GHRP6 right before bed
        sam1976
        Last edited by sam1976; 02-19-2014, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Can't afford all that buy I'm about to run Ipamorelin And Mod grf 1-29 5mg per vial... Sam ? how much bw to recon peptides so i get 100mcg per shot & the bw say to discard after 28 days I'll need it for atleast 56 per bottle if I refrigerate it will it last? Last the other unconsttuded peptides I was gonna freeze is that ok?

Comment

Also I've readIGF1 blunts MGF so it should be shoot 30min 6 POST w/o I've never used it but I wanna..

Comment

60mins! It won't let me edit!!!

Comment

I have froze IGF and used it later. It was fine. I'm not sure about the mgf concern. If you learn about any potential issues, let me know. I can say that I don't believe using exogenous mgf doesn't do much...at least I've never known anyone to see an effect.

As for your dosing, if you mix it with 5ml with 5mg, .10ml, 10 clicks on an insulin pin would be 100mcg. So if you use 2.5ml bac water, .05ml, 5 clicks would be 100mcg.

Comment

Working...
                X