GP TNE test no ester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP TNE test no ester

what do you guys think about TNE?i've never used it or suspension before but am thinking about using some GP TNE for a portion of a longer bulking cycle. what are your thoughts on TNE and specifically GP's if you've tried it. thanks!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

personally i would rather use test suspension its 3x the strength of any testosterone, jmo getting legit stuff is very difficult to obtain, if you do obtain it legit stuff it aint cheap unless you go UG.. then you are taking a risk especially if it water base..jmo

Comment

Originally posted by strongmann View Post
      personally i would rather use test suspension its 3x the strength of any testosterone, jmo getting legit stuff is very difficult to obtain, if you do obtain it legit stuff it aint cheap unless you go UG.. then you are taking a risk especially if it water base..jmo
      wow, really that much of a difference, huh? i will admit, i am not comfortable with the idea of water based. i've heard so many horror stories of contamination and drained abscesses. that and i've heard that TNE is not nearly as painful, whcih is a bonus when it comes to ED injects. thanks for the input, strongmann. i'm going to take all of this into consideration.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

The price is wrong, IMO..

TNE is 100mgs of pure test per ml.. which is cool and probably fun..

but do the math, you'd probably be better off taking daily shots of 1/2cc cypionate and getting about the same 100mgs of pure test..

Or even 1cc EOD.. peak levels of cypionate is within the first few days, the prolonged active life is really just a bonus..

If money were no concern, I'd use a mix of TNE, Sustanon and cypionate.. perhaps even propionate and TU500 too.

just to make everything as smooth as possible..

Workouts would probably rock with 1/2-2cc 30mins-1hour before with TNE ): ]

Comment

Not sure about the GP TNE test no ether. But if it is like any of their other products, then your making a great choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad View Post
            Not sure about the GP TNE test no ether. But if it is like any of their other products, then your making a great choice.
            thanks. thats what i'm thinking too. if i run it. i'll post up about my experience.

Comment

Working...
            X