Wetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wetting

Before I left on vacation I promised some pictures on wetting. Wetting is a cold solving of methylated API's (raw powders) for steroid orals. From old scientifical reports i found that sub-q administration from Dianabol, this route of administration was 10 times more effective.

I can't find tha thread anymore so here are the pics

pic1 soaking the powder
    pic2 adding the first solvent and preservative
    pic3 adding the co-solvent
    pic4 adding the carrier oil to meet the dosis (200 mg/ml)

now the only thing left to do is filtering ..
    Attached Files

samples

three more samples, testosterone base at 200 mg/ml.. as you can see it cristalised after one week, the combination of both methandrostenolone at 200 mg/ml and test base at 200 mg/ml, clear which shows the test base was overdosed and the methandrostenolone had some overcapacity, therefore the third sample methandrostenolone at 200 mg/ml was clear also.
    Attached Files

Comment

Here your therad with the study: http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...rly-d-bol-ject
      Have a good vacation!

Comment

Thanks, bro. I just put the article on the blog..

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...se-and-dosages

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...3815#post33815
        RonnyT
        Last edited by RonnyT; 08-12-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

good vacation friend
          ripped

Comment

colour

Some worry about the colour of their gear. After an experiment I do more experiments that take more time..

Here two samples in comparison, from the same batch, kept in a closet not a climated lab one but a normal closet. look at the colourchange. This happens by the same mechanism that colours an apple when its cut and exposed to air.

...especially for the labrats amoung you..
            Attached Files

Comment

it also appears to have condensed, raising the dosage slightly.

I read bout old school wetting + cold mixing, if my memory is correct I do believe this was also used for Injects?

More Ronny more
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Probably, but I didn't mark the height cause that was not my aim, first i needed to find out about stability and effect. Some guys used it sub-q as an oral in the cycle. Off course an oral also "tickels" the liver for IGF release, something a sub-q doesn't. Just read the old patents. Also on recristalisation (Dianabol). I'm currently to busy but later this year i'll surely start experimenting with Oxymetholone as an inject (I.m. and Sub-Q)

Comment

Working...
                X