PDA

View Full Version : winstrol reviews/what it does,be honest guys

kodak_flash
03-26-2011, 09:42 PM
hi guys,
seen alot of info aout winstrol but would like your own views please,starting my cycle and would like to know what affects it had on you?,was it as good as you thought?

from what i gather i harden up a bit,maybe drop a lbs or two and could put on a tiny bit of muscle? ob i need to keep the gym and cardio..

rorz

sam1976
03-26-2011, 11:09 PM
you wont drop any fat by taking winny bro. steroids dont burn fat. but people do take winstrol while dieting. it's through their diet and cardio that the weight loss comes.

unionbrother
03-26-2011, 11:11 PM
I’m getting ready to use winstrol for the first time myself. I heard it’s real hard on your liver and at high dosages for long periods can cause joint problems. I also read that it can cause negative changes in libido. A friend of mine did it and said he loved it, got great strength gains too. I had another friend who used it a lot; he was almost 50 and looked like he should have been on the cover of FLEX magazine.

kodak_flash
03-26-2011, 11:43 PM
really?sounds good union.
yeh i know what u mean sam,was thinking of some clen soon,better jut to diet instead and cardio?
i have a shit crappy knee so bike and running is a no go.swimmings ok but not a fan of it.. would high intense work outs be ok as i cant do much cardio?

Nyfinest
03-26-2011, 11:59 PM
really?sounds good union.
yeh i know what u mean sam,was thinking of some clen soon,better jut to diet instead and cardio?
i have a shit crappy knee so bike and running is a no go.swimmings ok but not a fan of it.. would high intense work outs be ok as i cant do much cardio?

Would you be running Winny with test? I'm assuming you would because a winny only cycle is bad.

cleanpull
03-27-2011, 10:07 AM
only been on it a couple weeks towards the end of my cycle, shit makes me strong, that's all I've noticed so far. So far I'm loving it, oh and it's helped dry me out, zero water retention even with no AI, 250 sustanon E3D.

kodak_flash
03-27-2011, 06:00 PM
I dont want to run TEST injectables with my winny,anything tablet form?? anything else i can NYFINEST?

limo
03-27-2011, 06:32 PM
It can be hard on the liver if your dosing at high dosages, like 200 to 300mg a day for 6 months to a year at a time..but if you stick to the recommended dose you should be fine and keep the cycles at 8 to 12 weeks with the oral version

Nyfinest
03-27-2011, 06:37 PM
I dont want to run TEST injectables with my winny,anything tablet form?? anything else i can NYFINEST?

Well I honestly wouldn't recommend running any oral AAS without testosterone, I know a few friends who have lost probably 90% of what they gained on oral only cycles, and that wasn't that much to begin with. If your looking to cut up or lose a few pounds why don't you just use clen with ketofin? Because I would highly go against any oral cycle without test. Just my 2 cents though

kodak_flash
03-27-2011, 07:11 PM
not a fan of clen, tried bee an just didnt like the stuff, cheers fo your input tho.
will run the winny + clucosamine + thistle milk, then Clomid.
pretty simple but trial and error hey for first cycle.

ThatDude
03-27-2011, 08:11 PM
im interested in winny as well. im debating between that and epistane...a lot of people feel epi is a better product then winny overall. but i'd be running it with my test/dbol cycle coming up, either with the dbol to keep estrogen sides low or towards the end to dry out. so keep us updated brah :)

bugse2342
03-27-2011, 09:28 PM
It can be hard on the liver if your dosing at high dosages, like 200 to 300mg a day for 6 months to a year at a time..but if you stick to the recommended dose you should be fine and keep the cycles at 8 to 12 weeks with the oral version

How about inject-able winstrol, I mean i would agree not to run more than a 8-12 week period, but would the liquid be less on the liver?

Drew1975
03-28-2011, 02:05 AM
How about inject-able winstrol, I mean i would agree not to run more than a 8-12 week period, but would the liquid be less on the liver?

yes you can drink it also

Cage fighter
03-28-2011, 12:00 PM
If you dont want to pin I would just eat right turn the heat up at home and do the 300 workout that's what I did when I cut weight for a fight . I'm on dbol and test now I haven't gained any bodyfat I'm more ripped now than I was before I started this gear and in up 20 pounds

dav1dg90
03-29-2011, 05:25 AM
Just don't do it your not ready,nobody does winny their first cycle bro come on now and whats a cycle without test nothing so just find something else to do like diet and lift . Don't worry about juicing right now, it will be a waste i can see it now!!!!!

03-29-2011, 06:50 AM
if you want a successful cycle test base is a necessary component, if you dont wana incorporate it then you are wasting your time, money, and liver.. so in that case I bump what dav1d said

dav1dg90
03-29-2011, 03:37 PM
Winny would fck you up if you ran it alone bro, im not trying to be an ass im just tryin to be real with ya. If this is your first cycle which i think it is just run a (injectable) test about 500mgs for 10 weeks, you will gain great and will love your results. At most add a oral and if you really want to use winny i would use injectable instead becuase you have to use double of the oral to have same effects water based winny. It's all up to you in the long run im just tryin to look out and be the one to tell you stop and re look at what your doin bro!! be safe

bugse2342
03-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Just don't do it your not ready,nobody does winny their first cycle bro come on now and whats a cycle without test nothing so just find something else to do like diet and lift . Don't worry about juicing right now, it will be a waste i can see it now!!!!!
Like riding a bike without wheels, weeeeeeeee screamed the little piggy all the way home

dav1dg90
03-30-2011, 04:34 PM
Like riding a bike without wheels, weeeeeeeee screamed the little piggy all the way home

Lol exactly!!!!!hahahha

Matty051
03-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Gotta run test with winny tabs aleast 500mg of test aweek

dav1dg90
03-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Gotta run test with winny tabs aleast 500mg of test aweek

True story!!!!! It's already written in the great big book lol

Bonzo
04-24-2011, 12:26 PM
What would the lowest amount of test be if I just wanna maintain (keep) the levels at the same level as natural.

I mean.

I want to use winstrol like the base and then use low dose test to give the body just the same amount it loses when on!

I don't want to use test in that manner that the test compound will be the base as to speak!

Thanks for input from you!

unionbrother
04-24-2011, 01:37 PM
I used winstrol recently for the first time. Used it for 2-weeks and started to notice bad shoulder and elbow pain. I personally didn’t like it. So I traded for equal amount in suspension. But I’m a power lifter. So going light on workouts to avoid joint pain is out of the question. I’d rather just eat cleaner and do cardio. Winstrol wasn’t for me but to each his own I guess.

Using winstrol by its self is not a good idea.

darksider
04-24-2011, 03:45 PM
i always use winni with other compounds personally tho i think its sound 4 good strength gains used as a kicker i find it works real well imo